Friday, April 11, 2014

Aventure Awaits

There's just something I love about being at the beach. While Audrey and I were in Santa Barbara a couple of months ago, I snapped a couple favorite beach photos. While scrolling through my photos, I decided to pair a couple of them on a layout based on the Scrapbook Circle sketch for April designed by Diana Fisher.


Diana created a cool cut circle cut file to go a long with the sketch this month and I used it to cut out the circles on the background of my page.


It was fun to fill in the circles with bits and pieces from the Bucket List kit.


Ahh...the beach. I'm looking forward to returning for a weekend in June with our family. Until then, I'll just keep soaking up our Arizona sunshine.

Be sure to stop by the Scrapbook Circle blog for more details about playing along with this sketch.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis